This is an excerpt from the video I posted yesterday in conjunction with the National Interview an Atheist at Church Day. This shorter clip is 16 minutes (as opposed to 49 minutes…ain’t nobody got time fuh dat) and it represents the portion of the interview I want most to be shared (but if you really want to see the longer interview, just click here). If you like it, please share it far and wide!
- Follow godless in dixie on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Abandoning My Faith: One Man's Deconversion Story (Video)
- Where Does an Atheist Find Purpose?
- It's Not Me, It's You: Children of Christian Narcissists
- Why I Quit Believing (Revised)
- I’m Okay, You’re Not Okay: Adult (Atheist) Children of Christian Narcissists
- Men Who Stare at Facts
- For My Daughters
- Without an Afterlife, How Do You Deal with Grief?
- Learning to Care Less about the Disapproval of Others
David W on Abandoning My Faith: One Man… David W on Abandoning My Faith: One Man… David W on Where Does an Atheist Find… http://Kandigrieveyp… on Southern Atheists Unite! ratamacue0 on Abandoning My Faith: One Man…