The two videos I posted in May have received over 85,000 views and now I find I have more than 1,000 subscribers on YouTube. I wasn’t expecting that, nor was I expecting so many to ask for more videos. Evidently the things I said struck a cord with quite a few people. With that in mind, I’m going to try my hand at posting videos along with my writing. Now if only I can get a hold of a better video camera…
- Follow godless in dixie on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What Will Save Us from Our Own Subjectivity?
- Sex and Christianity Make Strange Bedfellows
- Do Atheists Have Faith?
- Sorry Apologetics: an essay wherein I use lots of big words
- Reading Through My Old Journals, I Found This...
- Why I'm Becoming More Antagonistic Toward Religion
- It's Better to Give Than to Receive
- Why God Cannot Forsake You
- Your Religion May Be Harmful If...
- Godless Tour
Reading Through My O… on Have You Had a Wizard of Oz… Lee on What Will Save Us from Our Own… lakishajohnson on Why God Cannot Forsake Yo… humanistfox on Why God Cannot Forsake Yo… Courtney on Sex and Christianity Make Stra…