The two videos I posted in May have received over 85,000 views and now I find I have more than 1,000 subscribers on YouTube. I wasn’t expecting that, nor was I expecting so many to ask for more videos. Evidently the things I said struck a cord with quite a few people. With that in mind, I’m going to try my hand at posting videos along with my writing. Now if only I can get a hold of a better video camera…
- Follow godless in dixie on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Godless in Dixie is Moving to Patheos!
- Abandoning My Faith: One Man's Deconversion Story (Video)
- It's Not Me, It's You: Children of Christian Narcissists
- Where Does an Atheist Find Purpose?
- Anti-human Theology: Learning to Hate Yourself
- Please Don't Hold Me at Arm's Length
- I’m Okay, You’re Not Okay: Adult (Atheist) Children of Christian Narcissists
- Men Who Stare at Facts
- Why I Quit Believing (Revised)
http://www.in-almelo… on Southern Atheists Unite! Adam on Abandoning My Faith: One Man… http://Www.lakeswebh… on I Am Not A Freethinker (and ne… Michael Coen on Godless in Dixie is Moving to… David W on Godless in Dixie is Moving to…